Monday, May 23, 2005

Marking Territory

Adams Morgan is not the best place to park in DC but it’s my hood and I have no choice. My truck has been broken into at least eight times over the past twelve months. Being a veteran of the break-in, I try not keep anything of value in the truck. Guys usually come in through the back window and unlock the door. Most likely they open the glove compartment next finding nothing but random papers then look behing the seat to find jumper cables and a skateboard. Disappointed, they move on empty handed and are sometimes polite enough to lock the doors behind them.

Last night was different. After the disappointment of finding nothing in the truck the dude smashed off my passenger’s side-view mirror! Then taxed me for lack of goods by pissing in the truck!!!! Welcome, come back any time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home