Monday, August 15, 2005

See you at Sbarro!

I 'm partying at an Apple Store in Columbus, Ohio on our day off. I woke up a little before 2pm and have spent all day at the mall. Seriously. Touring in a bus limits you to large parking lots and is ideal for supreme boredom. At least the bus doesn't reek of urine anymore. Tonight we are going to see a double feature, Wedding Crashers then Bateman Begins. Highlights!

I found out Russ, the singer for Symphony X, worked as a Medieval Times corporate sword and jousting trainer for 15 years! He's agreed to tear my shirt off and throw me onto the stage while Dillinger is thrashing! I can't wait.

I have a ton to write which I'll be working on over the next couple of days. Topics and photos include a frat party in Nashville, playing an old Nazi Hall, a haunted pool, Jeffrey Dahmer, and the never ending search for wireless signal. Time to go check out the food court.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, holy crap. I'm waiting.

8/16/2005 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, give me a call when you get a chance! 850.685.0655. It's important!
-ej

8/16/2005 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jason:

the sun will come out sbarro.

also "Bateman Begins"? i hope it's jason and not justine.

8/16/2005 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home