Monday, July 25, 2005

I am a patient boy..

The past two days have been really hectic. I spent seven hours on the phone today dealing with doctors and insurance companies. I am going on tour with Dillinger Escape Plan and Megadeth next week as Ben's (DEP) massage therapist. I am trying to get the procedures pre-certified and it's taking forever. In the midst of being on hold all day I booked our Honeymoon tickets to Costa Rica! We're getting closer.

Yesterday I went to Ozzfest to see an old friend who was managing one of the Swedish bands. The guitarist hurt his back and I ended working on him. They were really cool and down to earth.

JasonMassages

I am still working on the short about the Archbishop meeting and beginning to work on an article about Peru. Posts should come with more frequency.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on managing to keep your blood to yourself at Ozzfest. Did you give Ozzy a beatdown -- I mean, rubdown?! Looks like it got shirts off in the pit again, eh Officer Hamchee?! The pic (nice crown shot, Jack, how's Jill?) looks like you had to "detain" the guitarist after a probable "costume malfunction." Like Ozzy says: RUCK N' ROHL!!!

7/26/2005 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home