Monday, June 27, 2005

Pain.com/overuse/getsome

Last week was my first week back at work and I over did it by doing 34 hours of massage which re-inflamed my wrist. I just got back from the doctors and I have to obviously cut down my schedule if I want to save my wrists. During the time off I spent many an hour sitting on a posture correcting chair writng and scanning photos. It's the kind where you sit down on your shins which corrects your back posture. The thing is, now my knees hurt. I'll be 29 next week. See you in therapy!

office chair

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I must say Jason, I find your ailments and profession amusingly ironic.

I doubt you do though, as it must be painful and inconvenient.

6/27/2005 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.Bring-it-on.com

You guys like websites?!

Web-SITES! Web-SITES!! Web-SITES!!!

7/08/2005 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home