Thursday, May 26, 2005

Love In a Elevator

Today was supposed to begin with a quick trip to the bank before I started clients. The weather was amazing so I grabbed my bike and got on the elevator headed for sucess. Halfway between the 2nd and 3rd floor the elevator stopped. I pressed every button multiple times with no luck. I pulled the emergency knob and it rang a bell. No one responed, no one came. I rang again. Nothing. I used the emergency dial box and spoke to a woman somewhere. I told her the address and she said a technition will come to "relieve me". I was hanging out in the elevator for twenty minutes. I tried and set my cycle computer's odometer. I then called a friend. When Vance picked up his work line we talk for a minute then I began to move. I safely arrived on the 1st floor and my day could begin. I missed the bank and ran late the whole day. Something is always up with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jason,
not sure if you remember, but when you guys played in east lansing a year ago, you and i had a lengthy conversation after your set. i'm very much looking forward to seeing you guys play again, as i will be at the show on june 8. later.

5/28/2005 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home