Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Finding Forrester

I’m home from tour and go back work today. It feels really good to be home. I'm working on a multi-page tour diary for Alternative Press that's due next week so I might need to pull back from the blog for a bit. On top of wedding planning, writing, and massage, I go back to organizing and researching the Syria project, working on a photo shoot for the Wizards Dance Team, and trying to run and work out daily. I will be writing the adventures of Gigantour over the next couple of weeks then I think I'll write of my Peru adventure last year. In the words of Sean Connery, “You’re the man now, dog!”

2 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

Now, I'm still a dog now, Man. Thank gosh! Are you avail for working? I have really sore muscles.

9/08/2005 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no YOU'RE the man now, Dog

9/09/2005 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home