Sunday, March 05, 2006

Let's Do This!

SO..........

I update my flickr site with some photos from my trip to turkey four years ago. Click the link on the side bar to the check them out.

Hi

1. Jenny and I are driving a laser to Latrobe, PA tomorrow turning around and coming home. Thank you.
2. I quit my job at Natural Body Day Spa on Saturday and will start a new job at Klinger Advanced Aesthetics in April. (Details to
come)
3. I fly to Syria on Friday returning to DC on the 19th getting home @ 6 pm and leaving at 19 hours later for Mexico with Jenny
5. I come from Mexico and start the new job

See you in the PIT!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! I'm from Latrobe, PA. I just thought that was funny. Was it a killer lazer to kill aliens?
Trevor

3/07/2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger shelbot said...

It was really 4 years ago? Wow...

3/07/2006 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home