Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Trip to Miami

Jenny and I flew down to Miami this past weekend and had lunch with Elan Sassoon, Vidal's son.

My Wife and Elan Sassoon

On the way down we had a 2 hour delay and got to watch guys tear apart the wing right out our window.

US Airways wing issues

We stayed at the amazing Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove.

Our suite at the Mayfair

Porch at The Mayfair

Reading Area

The annual Coconut Grove Art Festival was happening all weekend and everyone came down to party.

My fellow Christians were out ruining the faith.

Spreading the love, 2006.

The Krishna's were out banging on drums having their own little parade

Who let the Krishna’s out?

And these guys thought they were in Germany

Shades Ahoy!

I met with Noel Paul Stookey of Peter, Paul, and Mary fame today to discuss the Syria project. Noel is teaching a class at Wesley Seminary @ American University here in DC. Our meeting was cut short and we decided to meet up again in near future. I am still working on my piece for Massage Therapy Magazine and working on an official website that encompasses everything I do. I have several shorts I want to write over the next couple of weeks. Good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger shelbot said...

I love the Germans. I only hope I can become as grandiose as the one on the left with the shades.

Also, did you hear that in select places in the middle east they stopped calling the pastry of the danish, "the danish"? Now it's called.. "the rose of mohammed".. Reverse "freedom fries"!

2/23/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger c said...

My fellow Christians were out ruining the faith.

that's a great line. so true.
keep the faith :=)

2/28/2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home