Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lights on For Safety

So I get up this morning at 8 to work out with my trainer. I walk to my car and see my right tail light's on (the left doesn’t work.) I ran over to discover that I left my lights on all night. Actually, they had been on since 3pm yesterday. I do this often. I drive with my lights on no matter what time of day. Since I drive on the intense side of the spectrum I figure it’s safer. I’m now sitting in the livingroom in my workout clothes waiting for my trainer to come over and jump the little red truck that could.

On a different note…The A.P. and Chord articles are finished and I’m now working on a feature for Massage and Bodywork, one of the nations largest massage magazines. I called the executive editor last Thursday and she loved my idea. It’s about the massage therapist side of DEP tour. I have my first photo assignment for DC Style on Saturday and shoot the Wizards dancers on Oct 16th. Keepin it real!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been waiting for you.

9/29/2005 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home