Monday, October 10, 2005

Just Print Please

This weekend has been intense. It started with my friend Bill’s bachelor parties on Friday and Saturday nights. Friday we just went out to eat and saw Flight Plan. I had to work on Sat. so I missed October Fest and the gun range with the guys. I met up with them at the DC United Game then we headed up into my hood for some food and drink. I woke up at 5:45 am on Sunday to fly to Tampa. A good friend’s mom was killed in a car accident and I went to the funeral. It was good to hang out with the Tampa crew. I woke up this morning at 4:40 am and flew back home. I slept on the floor of Jenny’s parents house and woke up around 11:45. We then wrapped wedding favors and I came home and went to the opening of new restaurant Zengo, for DC Style. The night started with some Dragon Dancing. I took a photo of three guys with the dragon. Since the drums were directly behind us I had each person write their name out. When I got to the tallest gentleman he began to write in cursive.
“No sir, I don’t need cursive. Just print.” He stopped half way into his signature and printed Placido Domingo. I felt pretty lame.
I took portraits for about an hour and then came home to Jenny cleaning the bathrooms. We got in bed about 20 min ago and she started complaining of having a cloudy head ,feeling natious, stomach hurt, and sweating,.
“I don’t think I had proper ventilation from the chemicals.”
“What did you use.”
“I used ammonia in the toilet and bleach on the outside of the toilet.”
“You mixed them?”
“I feel bad.”
I called poison control and Jenny has slight ammonia/ bleach poisoning. She was in the shower for ten minutes rinsing off. I just made her drink 8 oz of rice milk against her will. I have the rest of my life to look forward to things like this. Good times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to see that picture of the dragon.

10/24/2005 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Jenny is doing better buddy! If you want to check out my shoelace website it's pretty much all shoelaces, all the time. -Joshua (from FL)

10/24/2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home