Thursday, February 02, 2006

I've been busy

I've gotten out the habit of writng with everything that's been happening. This sums up what's been going down.

1. I'm married. Jenny and I have been enjoying a wonderful married life. She is on the med-school waitlist for GW, so we are waiting to see what happens.

2. I have to get my Visa and it's looking like I’m going to Syria at the end of the month. I've teamed with David Holloway and applied for a grant from Duke University to try and raise funds for the project. http://cds.aas.duke.edu/l-t/index.html. I won't know if we get the Grant until the summer

3. I have a second feature in Alternative Press for the May issue. I will have 1/2 to a full page discussing how to treat and prevent "Metal Neck" from a massage therapist point of view. I plan on having a photo shoot w/ Ben Weinman from Dillinger Escape Plan doing the stretches.

4. Jenny and I are headed to Playa del Carmen, Mexico for Honeymoon #2 at the end of March. Jenny plans on laying on the beach and I plan on do some serious scuba diving.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU CAN NEVER STOP METAL NECK, DUDE!!!!!!

\m/

2/16/2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home